Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Erwin
  • Member Since Apr 24th, 2009

Are you Erwin? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW3 Comments

Recent Comments:

Breakfast Topic: I fell asleep at Majordomo Executus {WoW}

May 24th 2010 10:25AM During Sunwell, on KJ, I was on my mage assinged with Dragon Duty.
During the last phase when all the orbs were active, I proceed to use the first one and shield the raid. At the time, I did not know they were all active so after the first one was done, I dpsed the boss. Instead of the getting a 2nd dragon to shield the raid and wiping...
on KJ....at 1%....for what was going to be server first kill.
However, the story does have a happy ending, we one shot him the next night and the guild awarded me the sunflare dagger.

Thoughts on Icecrown Citadel and gating {WoW}

Jan 28th 2010 5:05PM My issue with gated content is that the technical limitations of this game have had a far greater impact in losing attempts in ToGC25 or in ICC.

We have had numerous attempts wiped due to DC's and unplayable lag in raids.

With the tight dps of festergut to the just about perfect execution required on Queen,
raids can not see any lag or dc's normally to be successful. since that is never a guarantee, limited attempts have no business in raids at all.

I agree with their motive of making this another way to "challenge" raiders but due to the above concerns this is absolutely NOT the best way to do it.

The hard mode method, to me seems to fit this bill more than limited attempts.
People in the higher end raiding will always raid till its dead and, short of turning stuff off, is the only to stop it.

So in fixing a 1% prob, blizzard has messed it up for the other 99%. GG

Friday's in-game fixes {WoW}

Apr 24th 2009 2:42PM Are you stupid? We run 2 25 man ulduar runs and XT has hit someone with GB and Tantrum each time. Having that amount of damage is retarded.

That is not challenging, it is just killing off players because it is not tuned.

The bugged trash pulling a dozen robots at once what challenging? That is also retarded.

Nerfing untested trash content is not a bad thing as you still then have to defeat the boss.

We joke in our guild that some trash mobs should drop badges/ilvl219 epics as they are stupid retarded.

Quit whining about it and comeback when you have defeated all the hard modes of all the bosses in ulduar.