May 22nd 2009 8:06AM Gnome warlocks should be called Chuckys
May 22nd 2009 8:05AM WHY gnomes?
May 21st 2009 5:59AM Hey, congrats for the new site. All in all is fine but here's a few that i don't like:
- Way too many ads between the posts that make you think the page ended
- The Next Page / Previous Page buttons appear BELLOW an huge ad.
- I understand the Beta thing, I'm a software engineer myself. You actually mean a combo between beta and test drive. But honestly, getting EU wow armoury data too is no biggie.
- Your banners and columns do not distinguish well between all the ad banners you have. -> How about getting a related industry company to display ads on the website. It would be more appealing for me to click on an nVidia banner than finding my classmates from the unites states which i never had because of the simple fact i'm european (btw, that duchebag in the picture starts pissing me off lol)
- The commenting system looks a lot better. However the coloring ... is just weird. light blue is supposed to mean what? and the light gray ... oh i don't get anything
- i don't like the naming anymore. WoW Insider seemed more fit