Sep 22nd 2010 1:54PM As a current Frost DK, I echo your sentiment. Everytime Rime and KM proc at the same time I say "Bam!" when pressing HB. In those situations you know a ton of damage is going to happen.
Jul 26th 2010 11:22PM Holy power and TV Just for you:
Have you ever seen a televangelist before?
Jul 15th 2010 6:20PM Welcome aboard. My RaFed ele shaman is level 70 now and I am definitely looking forward to more ele articles.
May 27th 2010 2:23PM Looks like I added something that was included in the quote, lol. Well at any rate I hope that helps someone. I bet most people have no idea this exists in game.
May 27th 2010 2:21PM There is a vendor that will give you a loaner flying mount. Posted by Diputs on the Wowhead page (source: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=60126)
Ok... here's the lowdown on everything you need/want to know
- This mount is ONLY available if you do not have Cold Weather Flying (CWF) AND if you are lvl 77+
- This IS a passenger mount but the passenger has control of the mount and the owner cannot leave the mount
- This does NOT count as a mount towards the mount achievements
- This DOES take up an inventory slot
- This is only a 60 % mount and will stay that way through the patches as a motive to get CWF
- This is obtained from Honest Max at K3 in storm peaks for no charge
- You do NOT need to have any riding skill to get this mount
- This was changed from a vehicle and can no longer do the minesweeper achievement
- You can NOT use this mount in combat
- You no longer get dismounted after logging out
- Usable in ONLY Icecrown, Storm Peaks, and Sholazar Basin
- This will NOT disappear after getting CWF
- Yes it WILL take a LONG time to get where you want to go
- No this mount will NOT make you popular in the World (of Warcraft)
- You might end up being hijacked
---- I hope this helps clarify things before u spend 15 minutes scrolling down the page ----
And to add that it only works in SP, Icecrown, and Sholazar Basin.
Apr 22nd 2010 12:04PM Gin
Apr 13th 2010 1:54PM Well, the post I was replying to was deleted while I was typing. So please disregard my comment above.
Apr 13th 2010 1:52PM That site looks kinda scary, as in if I was not running FF with noscript I think it would have infected me.
I'm paranoid though.