Feb 21st 2010 8:45AM I dislike these kind of addons, I prefer to just do it manually, and I get great results :)
Nov 25th 2009 11:39AM Omnom.
Jun 2nd 2009 10:15AM Instead of flaming, explaining might help.
Things that they need to do to come to the new textures/models.
- Research to what the community would like to have changed to the forms.
- Gather reference material. (idea's don't fall from the sky)
- Draw new concept art.
- Draw 'blueprints', front/side/top views.
- Send it over to the 3D modelers and texturers.
- Modelers make the 3d models more complex, adjust the shoulders for instance, and the mouth.
- Texturers start painting the models based on the concept art.
- All of which is then sent to the department chief, who has to approve of them, if not it starts all over.
- Community team thinks of a way to present them.