Dec 26th 2010 7:22AM a
Oct 15th 2010 4:51AM Paladins? I haven't seen any new effects.. I'll do a list of abilities:
Word of Glory: Uses the old Perception sound and standard priest heal animation.
Flash of Light: Uses another priest animation. Standard sound.
Divine Light: Uses the old Blessing of Might animation and sound.
Hammer of the Righteous: Has no animation. Old sound.
Templar's verdict: New sound, standard attack animation with no effects that I can see.
Ardent Defender: No animation or sound at all.
Sep 24th 2010 6:17PM Yep.. it's kind of funny, back then, "epics for casuals" meant "grind your ass off on bats, nerubians, dwarves and 5-man instances and you get ONE epic!" That or you could just get very, very lucky and win a world drop or a static epic.
If you would've said in Vanilla that "in few years' time, epics drop in normal dungeons from all bosses and most of them will be vendored" you would get laughed out. Warcraft... Warcraft has changed.
Sep 22nd 2010 3:13PM Most of these are from WAR:
1. Public Quests
2. Armor Dyes and Trophies
3. Tome of Knowledge, in practice MUCH more achievements, MUCH more titles, MUCH more lore
4. Healer that has to whack his enemies in the face in order to be able to heal. Hellooo? Paladins aren't wimps in dresses standing back, weapon unsheathed, hands waving with ranged healing spells.
5. More roles than STRICT damage, STRICT tank, STRICT heal. CC, debuff/buff and more.
7. Flying mounts that feel like they are flying instead of swimming in air
8. Someone mentioned the Underground of Pokemon DPPt, I think Archeology sounds good in this regard.
9. Interesting and fun items with varied item models, take a lesson from Vanilla 5-man instances.
10. "Super abilities" that can be used after fighting well for a certain time.
11. Distinct factions
Sep 15th 2010 5:10PM Is there a good video showing all the modified abilities? I've searched far and wide, but to no avail.
Dec 25th 2009 10:05AM aha ok
Dec 23rd 2009 10:04AM aha
Dec 9th 2009 10:51AM Alliance players maintain the dignity to not submit ridicilous pictures of angry neckbeards cheering for a fictional faction.
Nov 25th 2009 10:01AM a