Jul 23rd 2009 7:11PM I think it would be easiest if it was paid and Blizzard moves the stuff...
Well, If your Horde character has the Frost Wolf, it could be converted to a Ram.
Or if your Alliance character is Exalted with The Exodar, it will change to be Exalted with Silvermoon City.
- If your Alliance character has "For The Alliance", it will change to have "For The Horde".
- If your Horde character has a Horde Lance in his bag, it will be to a Alliance Lance.
- If your Horde character has a Tier 9 (black/red color), it will change to have Tier 9 (Blue) (Don't know currectly colors)
- If your Night Elf Druid is going to change, it's got to be a Tauren Druid.
- If your Orc Warrior is going to change, it's got to be a Human, Gnome, Draenei, Dwarf or Night Elf by own choice.
The most infacted thing is to stabilate servers. Like if you look on Aerie Peak EU which is 37% horde and 63% Alliance it won't be fun to be Horde anymore since many Horde characters will change because if Wintergrasp, Battlegrounds, Trade, Raids & Dungeons and maybe they also got friends on Alliance.
I don't think an Alliance would change to Horde because of a friend, on Aerie Peak EU. The guy on Alliance would rather say: "Alliance is much better. We always have Wintergrasp and always win battlegrounds. Also we got many nice raiding guilds! Comeon, Horde is for noobs :)" That's kind of right in this situation. So stabilating the Alliance and Horde on each server got to be hard.
Still I think it would be best letting Blizzard move your character like a server or account change in these days.
ps. I aggre that if Blizzard only tested Faction Change and need a lot more to do, they shouldn't have told us now. But maybe they are surprising us! Maybe it will be here soon...