Aug 7th 2009 5:48PM Hey Asteer.
11. People are not going to like your videos and you are going to have to accept that.
no reason to defend a video you have nothing invested in. Choose your battles.
12. If a professional offers advice on how to make better movies, take the advice and make better movies.
13. I have been involved in feature film, shorts and television editorial for 10 years. I have made movies.
14. I did use my mouse, I moused over to the post comment button. This particular movie is terrible. if you chuckled you must have been thinking about a joke you heard earlier. if the guy who made this movie is a movie maker he should be able to take this criticism fine and i'm sure he will be okay, don't worry about him.
15. I'm here to help, if people don't want criticism don't post your videos on a public forum.