Aug 20th 2009 2:08PM Well. I have been playing a lock for sometime and I have found a few things that are critical to a lock.
1. You need to have a few shards before any raid/instance and keep making them during it.
2. SS'ing a priest or pally is always the best way to go (esp b4 a boss fight)
3. SS'ing urself is not a bad thing if u have an abundance of heals on a raid/instance
4. If ur levelling, this should be a mandatory thing to do. esp when ur getting above level 30-80.
5. Be careful of whom u are Ss'ing (Even an experienced lock makes mistakes)
6. Ask someone who has more experience (this is the only way to get better)
Hydraxis - Nexxordeth