Apr 4th 2012 12:52PM Agreed but Blizz is bitterly opposed to separating pve and pvp in the live game. I bet there are some very skilled programmers at Blizzard who could pull off pvp balance if it were separated from pve.
Apr 4th 2012 11:34AM Slim and none, and Slim just left. But I'd love to see it.
Apr 3rd 2012 5:55PM The Top Five Reasons Why We Can't Have Warlock Tanks
5) Healer rage just because we Life Tapped during a heroic boss fight
4) Continually pumping The Cure and Sisters of Mercy into Vent causes feelings of low self-worth among the raid team
3) The raid leader's girlfriend gets jealous because her shadowpriest can't match how good locks look in eyeliner
2) Raidwide dps plummets every time the lock brings the succubus out to cc an add
1) Healers getting screamed at for too much overhealing because that damn lock tank stays alive through self heals
Apr 3rd 2012 11:21AM Icy-veins.com is very helpful with that kind of info.
Apr 2nd 2012 3:16PM Counseling doesn't work. The clean break and fresh start of a divorce will make the letter writer wonder why she didn't do it sooner. Sometimes it's just time to move on, and adult kids + an unemployed husband = a situation crying for a divorce.
Mar 23rd 2012 2:14PM Blizz likely underestimated demand, I really doubt there's any maliciousness or deception in play. In contrast, I waited 17 months for a SWTOR beta invite, and they gave me two lousy days of access.
I'm fine waiting for Blizz to email, which hopefully will be for more than two days of play.
Mar 23rd 2012 10:10AM They did a nice job getting out the information they were ready to release. The only info I wanted was a release date, not available yet, and the number of added slots, an extremely disappointing one.
Mar 22nd 2012 3:54PM Shame that Blizz seems unwilling to just disable the perk for the new zones while keeping it for the old ones.
Mar 19th 2012 3:22AM Any info on launch dates or beta dates? Besides Soon™?
Mar 12th 2012 6:20PM 19 is way too young for this kind of commitment, and so is 22. Robby and his girl need to take a break from each other. Come back in seven years, see how you feel about each other then.