Jul 8th 2010 11:49PM http://www.wowhead.com/item=27978
Jun 28th 2010 7:48PM Get this addon: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/spamalyzer.aspx
Yell at people using addons that are sending you too much data (not just gearscore)
Jun 24th 2010 9:29PM The LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag in the executable doesn't do anything on 32bit systems unless you ALSO add the /3GB on the boot command line.
And you really don't want to do that, it can cause unexpected(bad, unstable) things to happen to your system.
Jun 24th 2010 8:56PM This is caused specifically by this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105
Which causes a crash when the game exceeds 2gigabytes of virtual memory. It's a hard limit imposed on 32bit applications.
The only way to make it go away completely is for Blizzard to make a 64bit version of WoW, and for the player to run it to use a 64bit operating system.
May 6th 2010 7:45PM Ok a compromise then, anything less than 3 minutes.
Fights that only last 1:30 are not very good for calculating any kind of DPS, it's too short a time for useful results.
May 6th 2010 7:16PM Run your scripts and analysis again, except this time, ignore any fight that is less than 5minutes in length.
May 4th 2010 11:31PM Sindragosa notes from 10man, 1pally+2shamans heal team:
- When the frost tombs hit, there is about 500ms delay between them getting hit(white aura below their feet) and getting blocked. Use this time to put a riptide on a blocked person. The riptide will continue to tick after they are encased, healing them to full while in the tomb giving you time if your dps is a bit slow.
- In phase 3, It's possible to snipe heals at the tank without getting mystic buffet by positioning the frost tomb between you and the center of the dragon, but keeping line of sight to the tank.
- As a healer you don't have to be facing your target to heal, face away from the dragon in the direction you want to run when she pulls you in, remember to have a riptide ready for the melee who have multiple stacks on them or they'll die while running away.
- Have a healer call out who stays out and goes behind the tomb to clear stacks so that you always have one healer on the tank.
- Work with the DPS so you can ready if they take a big hit from unchained magic, remind classes like pallys and mages they can clear their stacks with shields and ice block.
Apr 11th 2010 7:15PM Flame Orb.
I prefer to think of it as a BFG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_9000
Apr 6th 2010 8:29PM >>> PowerAuras http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/powerauras-classic.aspx
Apr 5th 2010 9:55PM Rogues must be salivating, now they can pwn us even faster because we can't dispel their poisons.