Oct 1st 2011 11:03AM Big congrats!
Sep 14th 2011 12:13PM This is awesome news. I've only ever "read" Stormrage because I don't get a lot of time to read, but plenty of time to listen to podcasts/audiobooks. Also, the voice actor news is good too. I can't not pronounce "Krasus" like "Krashus" now after listening to Stormrage.
Sep 14th 2011 12:11PM Q for the Q:
I just did the quest in Hyjal "The Last Living Lorekeeper" (*spoiler* he dies). At one point I thought this might be a synonym for Ancient of Lore, but then in one of the first few Molten Front quests, you help a different Ancient of Lore fight off fire elementals.
So, what is a Lorekeeper? I'm fairly up on WoW lore but I have never heard of such a thing. The quest doesn't go into any detail, just puts the word out there.
Jul 27th 2011 12:41PM If the Kurken is Lurkin'(http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9570/the-kurken-is-lurkin), does that mean that Karkin is barkin'?
Jun 9th 2011 6:10PM There are lots of things that you can get done in short playtimes, but you have to think creatively and take a different road than the usual leveling -> 5-mans -> raiding.
- Play the AH mini-game. There are lots of blogs and other media about the gold-making game now.
- Chase non-dungeon related achievements. Baron's mount, non-current legendaries, exalted reputations, Loremaster etc.
- Trade skills. You can make things to sell on the AH, or do the solo secondaries: fishing or archaeology
- Battlegrounds: you don't actually have to win to make progress. Between Tol Barad and battlegrounds proper, the honor builds up fast.
- Explore old content that you might have missed: vanilla, BC and Wrath dungeons and in some cases raids.
- Level an alt of each class to see how they all play.
- Level an alt on the opposite faction. It's surprisingly different.
All the above are interruptible and you won't be disappointing 4-24 other people if you are called away.
May 10th 2011 8:29PM It's a good thing every Tauren player in the history of WoW has had honor and respect in their hearts. At least by level 20.
Jan 20th 2011 9:00PM I was just thinking that it'd be nice to see an "Editorial:" in the title of these little opinion pieces from the writers. I enjoy them but it'd be a good way of establishing that you're about to read someone's thoughts, not hard facts.
Dec 22nd 2010 11:24AM I thought of Keristraza too. All her work, but especially "Now... we've come to the truth!"
Jul 31st 2010 11:21PM I don't know, the night elf one lasted 10,000 years and change, which is a good bit longer than the American alcohol one did.
Jul 31st 2010 11:18PM I "ween" that you mean "wean" when you say ween, unless you are a fan of the band.
With that aside, I'll second(third? fourth?) Power Auras classic. I have auras to tell me when MW5 is active, when no shields are active, how many charges of each shield is remaining, when one or more of my imbues fade, when I'm low on mana, when I'm not well fed, and (when in my secondary resto spec) when my focus target doesn't have Earth Shield. With no additional UI elements clogging the screen, I can keep track of all that important info.