May 19th 2011 7:15PM lol no we cant use scissors its a pain, i feel like a handicap when i use it and i cant ever cut a straight line even if its already marked
May 19th 2011 7:13PM im a lefty and i dont have any problem using the reg razor naga at all, or any other mouse for that matter, idk maybe i got use to it since i was young but if i try one it might feel weird
May 12th 2011 11:33AM i was afraid one day you would ask this questing , young one, but i must teach you how this is done.
1. log in with a toon ( lvl 10+ and not the toon you are planning on soloing with)
2. ask a guildie to group up and convert to raid.
3. make your friend raid leader and log out
4. now log in with the toon you plan to solo a raid with and ask your guildie to invite you to the raid.
5. tell your guildie to make you raid leader, at this point your guildie can leave the raid and BAM you are in a one man raid and dont have to bother anybody else.
May 10th 2011 11:02AM Heroic Gnomer, ohh the nightmare, it will bring back memories if they did that
Apr 22nd 2011 9:16AM i like blood elves better because every piece of armor from cloth to plate looks better on them, i also like my boots to look like boots rather than ankle traps
Mar 22nd 2011 5:40AM this is the earliest Tuesday morning post
Mar 17th 2011 8:40PM just like all the other datamined info that is on this ptr will come in 4.2
Mar 15th 2011 11:15AM its is so painful to watch, bad mad, and her voice is so annoying, plus they have a Usher look a like
Mar 11th 2011 1:09PM "For one, our survivability is unmatched thanks to our amazing self-healing capabilities (some might go so far as to use the adjective "overpowered," but that's just crazy talk)"
you are mistaking paladins for blood Dks