No Profile Found
Oct 1st 2006 12:29AM http://www.direct2drive.com/6/878/product/Buy-World-of-Warcraft-Download
You can digitally download the game and receive your key here. No store, no CD's, no country restrictio, no hassle.
Sep 29th 2006 3:58PM First thing I will do is create my Blood Elf Paladin and Warlock. Take one (havent decided which yet) OUT of the BE starting area, to the barrens and start leveling.
Sep 28th 2006 11:00AM I too play on a RP-PvP server. Although it by no means eliminates the 1337 kids and their fellow childish players, it reduces the overall stupidity that goes on in a normal PVP server. Plus I like to RP.
Sep 25th 2006 11:28PM Sorry about the confusion earlier; the base price of World of Warcraft was lowered from $39.95 to $19.95 today (September 25, 2006) not the expansion.
The price of the expansion is still TBA, but best guesstimations is around the $30-50 range.
Sep 25th 2006 1:17PM Oh and let's not forget that the suggested retail price of the game has been lowered by Blizzard as of today from $39.95 to $19.95.
Sep 25th 2006 12:57PM The clues are already out there that suggest that it will be a late November/early December release:
1. Server upgrades have already taken place.
2. Alpha test is very much under way.
3. Last day to redeem your Blizzcon passes is the end of October (and thats a beta key as well).
4. Most of the features that are in the expansion are just upgrades of code that are already in the game (and easy to patch on the fly after release).
5. And most importantly, there are only 90 Days, 12 Hours, and 4 Minutes until Christmas. ...But who's counting? LOL.
Sep 21st 2006 4:40PM to A_B
IGE is a gold selling site.
IGN/GameSpy/Fox has nothing to do with them at all. It's just unfortunate that they (IGE) decided to create a name that is quite similar to that of the better known IGN.