Nov 29th 2011 5:15AM This is why they made the "Year" subscription thing. For them to be more uncreative and you to join in for the next year of jokes? How I miss patch 1.12..........
Sep 18th 2011 12:36PM You know the simple fix for things but I believe blizz. is to lazy.....Just make a 3rd Talent Specialization that you buy from a pvp dude. You cant que for pvp unless you have that on. It will have all the reductions and everything in place. Obviously don't allow the change of speccs in the beginning of a BG like they do and win. Back then in Vanilla and BC Frost was the number one Specc to be. Everyone else laughed at you. The only time arcane came to be was in WoWtlk....and fire never saw love till freaken Ulduar really. There is the problem solved for Frost DPS split for pvp and pve. Because to be honest.... Frost will always be the number one DPS specc out there. If mastery wasn't nerfed Frostbolt dmg wasnt nerfed (and the secret range nerf) But this "simple" fix is being overdrawn for a new Dark Moon Fair, or the damn transmorg thing to make blizz. Be lazy in making new better looking gear.... why alot of T13 is stupid the mage looks like a Wanna be Raver in a Techno place -_-. No improving the game or using the brains they had back then..... No its all about just being flashy and giving the QQ people what they want in nerfs becuase the last I checked..... a mage is purely DPS.... We should have the upper hand 1000% of the time.
Jun 8th 2010 5:20PM Very simple to solve, and really, people get a brain.
1. If your going to actually DL something (LEt it be something Illegal I advise against it and or not promoting it.) DL it on a Dummy machine, one that is already coughing up bolts. Logicly 70% of the time you get something with a Virus, but the program itself is not a Virus, but sometimes just something incoded in your sys.32 or whatever you computer calls it. Take the program itself and put it on a cd, then to your main Machine, granted SOMETIMES that will fail to work for the program, and or a virus could be in the program, hence the 70%.
2. Stop going to stupid Sites, Really People, is it THAT hard, to STOP and THINK, never trust a site link, Look at the given address, or, stop using Google and type the address Manually. Stop trying to get your free mounts, or hound for free WoW time, or Free KeyGens, it wont work. Stop opening things up from a false blizzard email with "Please download and respond"
3. Read the damn ToS. It CLEARLY states they would not do half the things you go visit/download/whatever it is you get these keyloggers from. Even on the forums, if its not blue its not good, even then, I don't trust the blues with site links, upon the rarity they respond to you.
4. To everyone who commented or even thought to comment after jerichoWin, All that he said is basically true, even the Authenticator. The Authenticator gives you a safer more reliable way to get on a game and still have your stuff on your Toon/s It is NOT a complete failsafe. It Can be broken into, with 3 or more codes, If some one has no life. You have to think now (THIS IS PURELY THEORETICAL AND WHAT I THINK IT TO DO), the internal core of the Authenticator has to have a limit, that authenticator is linked to what the number is on the back, not to what the numbers are in on the inside. That gives you the unique 6 numerical code. It could be limited though, and not to the limitation of 6 numbers times the Numerical algorithm you can come up with. It at least has enough numbers for you to loop through to last at least a year or a half a year, depending upon how many times you push it. Could last longer. Once you cycle through the list of numbers it goes back to the first one you had. You have to think. Once you used every number, and, its not linked online, you have to have a certaint numerical list go through. Hence where the limitation of Numerical codes can come in.
Theoretically lets say 1,000,000 codes are in existence. You need to split those codes up PER authenticator. The number on the back sticker LINKS your list of numbers for you to get in. Whatever number you have currently used after the 30 seconds, is now reached, and will not be used again UNTILL the last numerical code on the list has passed through. Then hypothetically, whatever number int he list should work, but so many have passed by, you wont remember any of them.
But the only way to prove this theory is for everyone to list the numbers.....which isnt possible.
5. Just because you have a authenticator, a firewall, anything, your not 100% free of the bullcrap. Script Kiddies are endless, and do it for the fun of whatever pleases their sickened minds. A Hacker, is relentless, and knows what to do with even the simplest program that Microsoft has installed already in MS-Dos, TelNet, to go off and do whatever they wish to you.
6. GET A BRAIN.
May 19th 2010 1:00AM Activision.....all I have to say money grubbing SoB's
Feb 14th 2010 2:49AM I'd have to disagree on this, I do my Rotation right and the CD's whenever applicable, and I still push the DPS needed 8-9K moving, 10-12K Stand stills, I have no mana problems, running at 31.5K mana, no T-9 soon, but still, sure a controlled proc with SP is good, but the constaint 125sp + 180sp plus the 5%+ Crit from it outweighs the EoT Trinket greatly. It hs a 2 Minute CD, compaired to my cons. 305SP. Now if the trinket was outside Controlled Proccs it would be worth something, but its not. Take it for a chump trinket sure, but its not as good as it looks, honestly.
Feb 14th 2010 1:44AM >_> Eye of the brod is better than the EoT Trinket, no many people see it but Crit is good for arcane. More Its not that hard to keep that trinket up an running in a fight, and the extra mana from the EoT trinket int worth it, if you are raiding you should have one class that can help you manage your mana correctly. Go to a dummy, and weigh your Crit x2 your Base Haste rating, you will see what I meen.
Why I still use Eye of the Brod. and The one from ICC 10, Gunship. Soon as I get the one from ICC 25, eye of the brod will be replaced.