Mar 15th 2010 3:17PM Here is a very simple /roll method my guild uses that works well and the occassional pug we may bring does not complain about.
Loot System The basics of the system are as follows:
1. Loot will be distributed as evenly as possible.
2. Anyone may roll on any item that they consider an upgrade for any of their specs.
3. When a player wins a roll and is granted loot, this will count as one LOOT PIECE.
4. Priority is always given to raiders with the least amount of LOOT PIECES.
5. If no-one wants the item, it will be sharded, and shards will be distributed at the end of the run along with un-needed BoE drops, with priority going to raiders who did not receive loot.
The only thing we do insure is all crafting recipes stay in guild and rollers must be 450 and raiders with the profession in raid get first choice.