Apr 9th 2010 8:32AM That's a Warhammer Shaman spell :P
Apr 7th 2010 8:17AM Hunters.
Considering that they not only will remove the mana, but also remove alot of the short ability cooldowns (since the focus system will provide some sort of "cooldowns" anyway)... Hunters will become some sort of ranged-rogue ;) Which is awesome and far more logical imo.
Also adding the ability to regen focus faster by using steady shot is promising for some fairly interesting rotations :S
Apr 6th 2010 3:18AM "The lower-end bosses are fairly easy with Heroic gear"
The lower-end bosses are easy with blue gear.
Mar 30th 2010 10:05AM Almost our entire guild pulled an all nighter when the super-hardcore-guys on our server finally opened the AQ gates. Was freaking epic when the second they opened it, we had one of those Colossus-guys spawn on top of us :D We were all like "omg tank it!" - tank oneshotted - "omg run!".
Then we stayed up all night rep farming :) Was one of the most awesome events in WoW so far.
Mar 30th 2010 9:56AM We, in my old guild back in Vanilla, had a "cellphone wipe" :D
It happend when our guild frist tried Ragnaros seriously. After a wipe and some ankh:ing + ressing, our dear hunter has ragnaros targeted and while waiting on buffs etc, is playing with his cellphone... which he then accidentely drops on his keyboard... hitting the "auto shoot" key... firing an arrow toward rangaros... everyone is like "wtf? 'entering combat' ?"... wipe... our hunter then says in /raid - "Heh, dropped my cellphone on the keyboard".
Epic times :D
Mar 29th 2010 7:25AM I haven't healed much (or at all) in WotLK, but in TBC my main was a priest. Looking back on it now, I had an awesome time healing RoS, Shahraz, Illidari Counsil and ofc, all circle of healing -priests favourite - mr. Bloodboil :) Now those were some healing instence fights with a lot of moving around, noticing who _currently_ takes damage and who can survive a while longer (and who has 5 stacks of bloodboil OMG!?).
My priest has now dinged 80 and has just got some of his first lvl 80 epics (still wearing some T6 pieces :P), but I find healing todays heroics mind-numbingly boring (almost as boring as hyjal trash).
Is it worth gearing him? Is there any fun, healing-fights in end content?
Mar 24th 2010 6:29AM I haven't read all the comments or so, so this might have been dismissed allready, but what about this spec?
I'm gonna try that one today with the 3.3.3 patch, see how it works for PvE. And if it doesn't... I'll adapt it to a PvP spec :)
Mar 24th 2010 6:03AM I've got a lot of chars! Mainly because when I stand in org/if/dalaran for more than 20 minutes without anything to do... I start a new character :D
For me, char look-and-feel are pretty much highest prio. And these are all awesome:
* [M]Tauren Druid (allthough I don't get to see caster form much :( )
* [M]Undead Rogue (ofc, you can't play a horde rogue as anything else!)
* [M]Undead Warlock -> [M]Gnome (can't really find the right hair/beard to suit a warlock though)
* [M]Gnome Warrior (something awesome about being that small and hit that hard :))
* [F]Belf Hunter (played for a while, but didn't really work with a gun...)
* [M]Undead Priest (works as both holy and shadow!)
* [M]Tauren Shaman (awesome.. with good looking gear..)
* [M]Dwarf Paladin (doesn't fit aswell as a human.. but their look and animations are superior)
* [M]Orc Shaman (enchancement!)
* [M]Tauren Warrior (fits perfectly, but a little wierd dw-animations)
* [F]Belf Paladin (I played this one for a long while.. but never really liked the look and it didn't really fit)
* [M]Troll Warrior -> Dwarf -> Orc (Troll looked aweseome, but got tierd of it. Played allience for while but then changed back to horde cause of friends)
* [M]Dwarf Hunter (yes, prefect class-race fit + awesome with all gear/weapons, too bad hunter class is a bit boring atm :/)
My Gnome Mage - can you look more awesome then that? :D
Mar 24th 2010 3:47AM Spells, or types of spells that is missing in WoW:
* A real Windwalk (not a slow vanish+sprint-thing, more like a 10-second-duration-80%-movement-increase-"undetectable"-thing!)
* A movement-based damage or healing spell. Like a short dot that refreshes when you move, or a debuff that deals damage when you move.
* Flame/frost arrows!
* Channeling uber-fast shooting
* Forked lightning (I mean seriously)
Probably a lot more, but those are the ones I miss the most :)
Mar 17th 2010 12:23PM I actually have (more then) one of each class past 70. Each class have their good and bad sides ofc :) Allthough I seem to get bored with mages and hunters really fast.
Most fun classes are: shaman/warlock (dps), disc priest (heal) or a good old pally tank :)