Dec 22nd 2010 8:16AM I think one of the best was Marrowgar's "STICK AROUND!"
I think one of the worst was Chrono Lord Epoch from Culling of Stratholme...
Dec 18th 2010 4:17PM WOOOT!!! Lots of PHAT loot to Burn/Blast/Freeze Warlocks with!
Jul 26th 2010 6:33PM Actually, my favourite is Red Dwarf and how to "behave" around a female...
Jul 14th 2010 7:10PM It really is Christmas in July!
I think I will jump out of a bath, shout EUREKA! and run down the street naked...
Jul 3rd 2010 9:38PM Ok, this is a long post to bring to your attention some of the confusion I have with the talent tree...
1. If they are doing away with spell power, why is there still spell power in the tree?
2. There are 32 different talents in the arc tree, a total of 82 points. 28 talents in fire, a total of 74 points, and 29 talents in the frost tree, totaling 73 talents. I hope they will bring this to a more equal number.
3. The talent for arcane missiles said casting time reduced by 1.5 sec, casting every 0.5 sec. Well, 5 sec MINUS 1.5 sec = 3.5 sec... casting every 0.5 sec = 7 missiles...
4. The new Arcane Barrage DOES NOT consume the effect of ARCANE BLAST... ummm... ok...
5. LOL @ Arcane Empowerment...
Rank 1 is Arc Missiles x 25%, Arc Blast x 5%
Rank 2 is Arc Missiles x 50%, Arc Blast x 10%
Rank 3 is Arc Missiles x 45%, Arc Blast x 9%
6. Arcane Meditation seems overpowered as it is a MANA increase AND DPS increase (if arc spec)
7. Arcane Stability + Arcane Instability = FAIL!!
I hope things can be clarified.
Jul 3rd 2010 8:44PM MORE WARLOCK HATE!!!
On another note... Awesome new talents. And I'm glad that Frost is looking more and more PvE plausible. It is also looking better PvP as well.
Arcane is now looking a bit "meh" though...
Fire looks a bit forgotten, but we will need to see how the new Flame Orb works before I can comment on that one.
Jun 30th 2010 10:19PM HAHAHA!! Maybe that's the new boss in cataclysm... the Irich King.
He curses you with bad luck and has a drunken enrage timer. LOL!
Jun 30th 2010 10:08PM We all hope for an invite... But you would have to be SERIOUSLY lucky to get one.