Aug 2nd 2010 9:18AM That was epic. Darnassus >> Auberdine >> Wetlands >> (This part was a pain. Full of higher lvl npc Orcs) Thelsammar >> IF >> (for me) SW >> Wetlands (Finally!!) ...
That should be an achievement :)
Jul 26th 2010 7:49PM Warlocks already have this new power .... The new shard system isnt THAT far from it although much closer to runes.
Jul 6th 2010 5:46PM I say, as a (druid) healer, the following would be essential in a raid frame:
1) Click cast ... as fast as possible
2) @mouseover support so i can make macros using targets under mouse. And it get understood just placing the mouse over the grid.
3) Small. I need to see where i am standing :p
4) Aggro marker. Especially as a druid, healing before that mage is actually taking the damage is essential.
5) (Small) Mana bar. i can help dps and other healers with innervate.
6) (MY) HoT indicator. Blizzard raid frames shows any buff including other ppl buffs (like other druid rejuv);
I get all that with a customized Grid + Clique and a few macros.
For a priest i would add a shield indicator (and the shield cd, forgot the name of the debuff); for a pally BoL and Sacred Shield; and for a Shammy Riptide and Earth Shield.
Just that .... :P