Nov 15th 2008 7:46PM Guitar Hero World Tour band kit + Rock Band 2 game = Merry Christmas to me!
Apr 30th 2008 9:35PM Uhh ps3.. my comment got cut off?
Apr 30th 2008 9:33PM I spent my 60$ on Smash Bros... I still hadn't gotten it :(. Maybe 2 or 3 months from now I'll get GTA 4 intime for MGS4 >
Nov 20th 2007 5:55PM Buff Shaman. The Warrior's about to kill him using a legendary SWORD.
Jul 13th 2007 3:18AM SWStats is worthless... It doesn't even include my totems damage and healing. Fire totems are 80% of my AOE DPS. And Healing Stream (When Resto) ticks 80+ to every member of my party every 2 seconds. Which is VERY nice.
Jun 5th 2007 7:40PM Oh and I didn't put SpywareSweeper in the Anti-Spyware list for a reason.... It's the Norton of Anti-Spywares...
Both are system hogs and may slow your computer and WoW down.
Jun 5th 2007 7:37PM Ok.. Everyone needs a good AV to start with... These ones are NOT free, but are recommended
1. Kaspersky www.kaspersky.com
2. Anti-Vir www.avira.com
These ones are free
1. AOL Active Virus Shield www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp?(Uses Kaspersky's engine meaning it has the same detection rate which is fabulous but lacks features of Kaspersky)
2. Anti-Vir Classic www.free-av.com (Has left out features from the paid version)
3. Avast www.avast.com
4. AVG.. Though seriously, it misses alot of malware.
CHOOSE ONE ANTI-VIRUS, ONLY ONE.
If you want to see if you are infected I recommend trying an online scan here:
Ok... On to Anti-Spywares/Anti-Malwares...(Everyone will recommend Ad-aware and spybot... But they don't detect many SERIOUS threats like trojans, dialers, rootkits exetera... Mainly just tracking cookies which are near harmless now-a-days)
(These ones are in no order)
1. AVG Anti-Spyware www.ewido.net (Free version has no realtime protection, but still can update and scan)
2. A-Squared Free www.emsisoft.com (Free has no realtime protection, but can still update and scan)
3. SUPER Anti-Spyware www.superantispyware.com (Free has no realtime protection, but can still update and scan)
4. Comodo BOClean www.comodo.com/boclean/boclean.html (Has no scanner, is a realtime malware blocker and updates all for free... Make sure you choose one of #'s 1-3 for a scanner if you choose this one)
5. Spyware Terminator www.spywareterminator.com (Has realtime protection and Hacker Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) all for free. Though its detection rate is a little low.. So I recommend choosing one of the #'s 1-3 for scanning if you choose this one)
You can download all 5 if you want... But only 2 will be necessary.
And yes Comodo Firewall in the original post is awesome.
Apr 13th 2007 5:41PM You keep playing the shaman class................................... You guys @ wowinsider... Should lvl a shaman to 70... Play him for a month or two... And tell us of your experiences... As Elemental Or Enhance.. Doing both PvE and PvP... Because resto is fine... Lawl...
Feb 14th 2007 4:22AM Wii60 or PSWii! Everyone spam that question so they put it up. I want to see the results lol. My vote PSWii!