|Engadget HD||1 Comment|
|Joystiq Playstation||9 Comments|
|Joystiq Nintendo||1 Comment|
|Joystiq Xbox||1 Comment|
|Engadget Mobile||5 Comments|
Mar 11th 2009 5:42PM The next Resident Evil game will reside in John Wilkes Booth. That's how Abe really died.
Nov 15th 2008 7:46PM Guitar Hero World Tour band kit + Rock Band 2 game = Merry Christmas to me!
Apr 30th 2008 9:35PM Uhh ps3.. my comment got cut off?
Apr 30th 2008 9:33PM I spent my 60$ on Smash Bros... I still hadn't gotten it :(. Maybe 2 or 3 months from now I'll get GTA 4 intime for MGS4 >
Nov 20th 2007 5:55PM Buff Shaman. The Warrior's about to kill him using a legendary SWORD.
Jul 13th 2007 3:18AM SWStats is worthless... It doesn't even include my totems damage and healing. Fire totems are 80% of my AOE DPS. And Healing Stream (When Resto) ticks 80+ to every member of my party every 2 seconds. Which is VERY nice.
Jun 22nd 2007 8:33PM "The PS3 version of The Darkness is better than the 360 version because ... "
The PS3's "The Darkness" Black Hole (A The Darkness ability) will suck up the 360's evil whiteness (Opposites attract) and red ring of death.
But the PS3 will come up with a giant "IMMUNE" sign as its shiny, black exterior repels The Darknesses black hole and pushes it away.
And the 360 Elite also gets sucked up for mating with the Original 360 while the black hole approached. And because it's not shiny.
Luster = Win nowadays.
Gosh I hope I win...I've been saving up for this game since I heard about it and I've still only got about tree fiddy.
Jun 5th 2007 7:40PM Oh and I didn't put SpywareSweeper in the Anti-Spyware list for a reason.... It's the Norton of Anti-Spywares...
Both are system hogs and may slow your computer and WoW down.
Jun 5th 2007 7:37PM Ok.. Everyone needs a good AV to start with... These ones are NOT free, but are recommended
1. Kaspersky www.kaspersky.com
2. Anti-Vir www.avira.com
These ones are free
1. AOL Active Virus Shield www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp?(Uses Kaspersky's engine meaning it has the same detection rate which is fabulous but lacks features of Kaspersky)
2. Anti-Vir Classic www.free-av.com (Has left out features from the paid version)
3. Avast www.avast.com
4. AVG.. Though seriously, it misses alot of malware.
CHOOSE ONE ANTI-VIRUS, ONLY ONE.
If you want to see if you are infected I recommend trying an online scan here:
Ok... On to Anti-Spywares/Anti-Malwares...(Everyone will recommend Ad-aware and spybot... But they don't detect many SERIOUS threats like trojans, dialers, rootkits exetera... Mainly just tracking cookies which are near harmless now-a-days)
(These ones are in no order)
1. AVG Anti-Spyware www.ewido.net (Free version has no realtime protection, but still can update and scan)
2. A-Squared Free www.emsisoft.com (Free has no realtime protection, but can still update and scan)
3. SUPER Anti-Spyware www.superantispyware.com (Free has no realtime protection, but can still update and scan)
4. Comodo BOClean www.comodo.com/boclean/boclean.html (Has no scanner, is a realtime malware blocker and updates all for free... Make sure you choose one of #'s 1-3 for a scanner if you choose this one)
5. Spyware Terminator www.spywareterminator.com (Has realtime protection and Hacker Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) all for free. Though its detection rate is a little low.. So I recommend choosing one of the #'s 1-3 for scanning if you choose this one)
You can download all 5 if you want... But only 2 will be necessary.
And yes Comodo Firewall in the original post is awesome.