Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • JefferyJH
  • Member Since Nov 23rd, 2010

Are you JefferyJH? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW25 Comments

Recent Comments:

Breakfast Topic: Who's the new star of the expansion? {WoW}

Jan 25th 2012 8:38AM "Ahhhhhh, the great outdoors..."

Breakfast Topic: What's your proudest WoW moment? {WoW}

Jan 6th 2011 8:18AM When I earned my Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers before there were expansions.

Spiritual Guidance: Holy Priest 101, part 1 {WoW}

Jan 4th 2011 9:30AM "They work together additively, so with 50% from Meditation and 40% from Holy Concentration, holy priests get 90% of their out-of-combat regen, in combat."

Isn't Holy Concentration only 20%? Which in turn makes the total of the two 70% not 90%.

12 Days of Winter Veil Giveaway Day 12: SteelSeries prize pack {WoW}

Jan 2nd 2011 5:32PM Please! What a start of the new year!