Jan 13th 2011 11:07AM Am i the only one who was worried about this? If surv is still top after this round of nerfs there is going to be so little between a great hunter and an ok one, i liked the depth stutter-stepping gave, if i've got a 2-button rotation most of the time and only get a 600 ap penalty for moving i'm sure as hell going to feel like i'm playing the 'noob class' again :-(
Jan 12th 2011 5:31AM Nerf cobra shot, not everything else! It shouldn't be hitting equal to arcane for a focus-regen, and it shouldnt be lightyears ahead of steady.
And buff the crap bosses, leave the others be!
This patch makes me rageeeeee
Jan 11th 2011 8:00PM Disappointments;
- After hearing the hype about heroics being hardcore I wasnt too happy to see them being zerged down from about a week and a half in, they're still a bit better in that theres more risk, but my god they're easy to overgear.
- After such a long beta period there is still a slew of bugs, obvious and not, from issues with spells, to the new mounts not working properly to dodgy questlines.
- Same horrible quests, some have been improved, don't get me wrong but every issue thats annoyed you before is still present and accounted for. My personal pet peeves being with...
- Tol'barad, easy raid, crappy fight, some horrible dailys (mr.gnome who cant tell which way is 'out') and, the fact that after the long, rage-inducing grind to exhaulted you still need commendations for everything, hope you werent thinking of buying any of the cool honoured items anytime soon!
- Chaos orbs, i get the idea of using BoP items to give crafters greater power but is it really necessary to get us to grind heroics for yet another reason? Really, we've done them plenty already and the daily random is already making that worse.
- Valor cap, we were told in the buzz it'd be possible to reach this by raiding alone, which is a great idea, if only it was true
However, plesantly surprised by the raids so far, really good fun fights, more of this please.