Apr 1st 2012 7:29PM Just an insight from the beta:
- 15% of Holy Radiance is transferred through Beacon at the moment (of both your initial and secondary heal)
- Also, Daybreak does not transfer through Beacon at the moment
Oct 3rd 2011 7:38AM From my testing on the PTR:
- only the initial heal is transferred through Beacon and applies Illuminated Healing. The HoTs are like Holy Radiance ticks (no beacon transfer, no mastery interaction)
- just like Holy Radiance, it seems to heal EVERYONE in the 10yard range (Auction house testing ftw)
- the HoT component doesn't stack, it only gets refreshed when a new one is cast. However, because it's 1 character radiating, casting 2 HR on 2 different chars will allow you to have 2 Holy Radiance ticking at the same time
- the HoT IS affected by haste (try the last boss in End Time if you want a confirmation... you'll get more than 15 ticks from the insane haste buff he gives you)
- pretty useless but you can ALSO cast it on an enemy target. You will then loose the initial heal but the boss will "radiate" to friendly players nearby nevertheless
Aug 14th 2011 5:59PM Just one tip if you want to pull some big number on this fight...
During first scorpion phase, in addition to blowing all sorts of CDs, you can pop some Divine Lights on the tanks to generate holy power and then LoD the raid lilke crazy. You might burn a lot of mana but you really have time to regenerate some in cat phase.
Right after a Fandral does Leaping flame, I usually go Engineering gloves + Arcane Torrent + Divine Plea + Potion of Concentration while calling for help from other healers and I'm then all set for the rest of the fight.
Also you want to wait till the last Flame Scythe to pop your Aura Mastery. In fact, at some point the time between 2 Flame Scythe starts to drop below 6 seconds. If timed well, your Aura Mastery you catch 2 of them !!
Apr 5th 2011 2:55AM Just a quick extra tip regarding the Ascendant Council encounter...
Terrastra's Quake ability deals some physical damage and can thus be mitigated by Hand of Protection!
I ask my guildmates to shout on vent if they don't have the right debuff before quake so I can throw a quick HoP them. This can typically happend when someone has Lightning Conductor and is stuck in a corner of the room so he doesn't wipe the whole raid...
Nov 29th 2010 8:45AM Is there any addon that helps you quest fast AND read quests texts?
Like something that would paste the quest text to your chat, allowing you to read it while you're flying to the next group of mobs to annihilate?
I'm already using TurnInEverything which turns the quests in automatically, indicates which reward will give you the more gold and pastes the quest completion text to your chat but I'm still looking for something similar for when I accept quests...
Thx in advance.