Dec 9th 2011 11:18AM Sad that the hosts cannot really say how aweful 4.3 is for being the EPIC conclusion to Cata. Being a 7 year veteran I took a look at it and cancelled my sub forever. I really hope those out there on the fence do the same thing but oh wait you can't! Your probably locked into a year subscription! LOL faced
Nov 8th 2011 10:26AM Agra! I need a Thrall figure
Oct 25th 2011 4:12PM Fist pound, back hand slap, chest bump, swing high five! Boom, agreed.
Oct 25th 2011 3:56PM Im sorry but please refer to your own nerd rage above. Thank you
Oct 25th 2011 3:29PM You taking the time to reply to my ''useless'' comment is much more embarrassing than my initial post. But ill bite... I usually love McCurley, but there are times where he rants about topics that ended 10 ago. Also, long drawn out pauses while thinking to emphasize your meaning is not dramatic, its annoying.
I hope that answered your condescending reply...this where I would insert a picture with a baby alligator with a rattle, saying your argument is invalid
Oct 25th 2011 2:42PM Praise Elune, McCurley is annoying
Oct 24th 2011 4:18PM My 5 reasons I will Not play MoP (this is me and my opinion)
1. Pandas, im sorry but I personally don't find them compelling or feel they fit in wow. (Insert jake black references or whatever, they are just to soft for me)
2. Discarding of current lore introduced in Cata. I know this is a mmo and they have to string everything out for long term stories but give some closure on a couple loose ends. Abyal Maw is an example, they felt it didn't fit with the firelands, sure ok but leaving the 4 elemental lords (yes 2 are killed) just hanging around with no reactions to our actions is frustrating. That is just one example
3. No confirmation of new character models at launch. Yes I know the blue post saying "they are working on it" . I really feel this has to happen sooner than later
4. No big boss man? I get focus on horde and ally politics for a bit and maybe it is time to take a chill pill from dragons and indeed taking over the world. But Ashara was , I feel, being set up perfectly for a pirate adventure to the sea
5. This expac atm seems to lighthearted and goofy for me. I like the serious and darker lore in wow and this just seems to be taking it to far from that.
Oct 24th 2011 3:07PM Im really disappointed with this expac, and im not alone. Wow insider verifying it with giving me 5 reasons TO play is kinda a nod that people are unhappy with pandas, sry
Oct 23rd 2011 9:04AM Not even surprised at the mundane questions and the "maybe " answers ... would really like some actually hints or wrap up of story lines they just decide to drop