No Profile Found
Mar 27th 2012 5:18PM History of GC, though all of time.
Here, have candy!
5 minutes later: LOL JK.
Mar 26th 2012 8:49PM Getting in over your head and finally winning through pulling something out your a***?
Mar 26th 2012 8:42PM There are 34 specs in the game, as of MoP.
Six Healing specs (Mist, Holy, Shock, Disc, Wave, Resto),
Five Tanking specs (Guard, Prot, Salv, Brew, Blood),
And Twenty-Five DPS Specs (Obby, Unholy, MM, Survival, BM, Bal, Feral, Arcane, Fire, Frost, Ret, Shadow, Combat, Mut, Sub, Enh, Ele, Demo, Aff, Destro, Arms, Fury)
Also remember that in vanilla there was only one tanking spec: Prot Warriors. Pallies were a joke, death knights didn't exist, and Shadow Priests tanked more than bears.
So no, Warlocks tanking would not be very "excessive". If anything is excessive, it's the amount of DPS Specs (five times the amount of tanks).
Mar 26th 2012 8:24PM Mage Time-Based healer.
Rogue avoidance tank
Mar 26th 2012 8:22PM So can we call Lock tanks "Demoknight(s)"?
Mar 26th 2012 5:13PM Once more, let us go into the already existing player races.
- Standard fantasy cookie cutter humans.
- Asian Super-Warlike Elves.
- Beer-addicted short hairy people.
- Super-Intelligent short people.
- Space Goat/Demon things.
- Dapper Welsh Werewolves.
- Green linebackers from space.
- Voodoo/Stoner trolls
- Native American Cow People
- Germanic/Russian Dead People with an elf as their queen.
- Magic addicted Lord Akeldama-esque elves (See: http://awilderomantic.tumblr.com/post/8134705959/this-is-the-vampire-lord-akeldama-fabulous-a)
- Explosive-obsessed short green people with blimps.
Jan 25th 2012 6:31PM There's a person in our raid group who's character name is "You", and whenever we do LFR or a PuG, at least somebody complains when he wins an item that they didn't get their loot.
Jan 18th 2012 6:27PM well... varian DID attempt to assassinate Moira..
Jan 18th 2012 5:43PM I recenty did arena for the first time after getting abourt 3 pieces of Cataclysmic from a BH. We ran twos as Rogue/Paladin and it was alot of fun! it was about a 50/50 win ratio, but that's fine.
- Alexia of Shadoww Council
P.S. The ironic thing was that I was a mut rogue with barely any PvP experience in arenas, and my partner had declared I was one of the best rogues he had worked with n was better than him.