No Profile Found
Mar 31st 2012 7:39PM Thanks for the info.... a much more satisfying explanation than "Blizzard hates me!"
Mar 31st 2012 6:37PM /Smeagle voice
I hates it, HATES IT, I does... when I sit for 20, 30, or 40 minutes waiting for a dungeon que... then when it finally pops for me, someone fails to click for the ready check and it seems I have to start all over. If it was my turn, why does it stop being my turn because someone else didn't respond?
Mar 23rd 2012 11:20AM I see several possible reasons why Blizzard may want HGWT gone:
1) Developers want us admiring their art work.
2) They need time sinks in the game to slow down our consumption of content.
3) They need to manage data bandwidth from player actions (you can't do much while flying).
4) They don't like raid bombing capital cities with it.
We're never going to really know why they've made this decision. Most organizations spin the "real" reasons for the decisions they make, and somewhere, somehow, it boils down to someone's wallet or someone's ego, though it's hardly to be something nefarious.
Is it going to be the end of the world? Nah. But it is going to be annoying until we adapt.
Mar 5th 2012 9:15AM Add on Q4tQ: I'm a keybind freak - I hate clicking anything, except maybe the big purple box on Ulty. I spend hours setting up Bartender profiles for each toon, and I use Binder to memorize various keybind set ups. What I cannot seem to find, however, is way to memorize various action bar assignments, that is which abilities are mapped to which button. I keep reading that BT can do this, but I can't figure out how. Am I blind? Or is there an addon I should check out?
Mar 5th 2012 8:55AM It's a fine line: easy, thoughtless success may be fun once or twice, but it isn't fun for long. On the other hand, razor thin margins for error combined with GOGOGOGOGOWTFBBQHEALMENAO, OMFGWHYDIDYOULETMEDIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! isn't fun even once. Perhaps it's an inevitable part of the expansion & gearing cycles that we have to start an xpac playing smart and end by playing large, but I wish Blizzard could make up their mind about how they want us to heal. I'm prolly shelving my healer (or running dps on him) for a few months in MoP - I'm just not good at the surgical healing thing.
Feb 16th 2012 11:37PM and obviously slaughtered everything in sight effortlessly - pulled multiple trash mobs on top of bosses and set ridiculous record kills on my character, lol
Feb 16th 2012 11:36PM Q4tQ:
I just ran with the oddest random dungeon group ever -
- tank was a Ret pally, 398 item level, and chained 4 dungeons back to back for us
- tank and a DK wearing almost every kind of gear kept chatting in odd characters that I've never seen in chat anywhere else
- where the tank's realm should show beside his name in chat was an odd character that looked like a question mark - but there was no realm name that I could identify
I honestly wondered if he was a Game Master just toying with mortals.
Jan 30th 2012 8:18AM ... and, no roll bonus when you already have that token.