Feb 7th 2008 10:50AM I'd wager more like a 37 year old, living in mom's basement, failing at life.
Feb 1st 2008 10:26AM Heheh..heheheh...HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You made a funny!
Jan 27th 2008 9:53PM Let me guess...you're the type who has never played PvP, but you know what you're talking about, right? I bet you would never drive an American car because they are junk...though you've never actually driven an American car...and you wouldn't drink diet Coke because it is disgusting...though you've never actually tasted it...and you would never move to New York City because NYC is full of obnoxious people and crime...though you've never even visited to get first-hand experience.
Why do people say such stupid things? You would have given yourself some credibility if you had said something like: "I played on a PvP server for 6 months before I switched to PvE. I've never looked back." That would have been constructive. Instead, you made yourself appear less mature than the "punk teenagers" you despise so.
Jan 24th 2008 8:51AM You forgot banishing an opposing faction warlock's VW while he is tanking two or three mobs. I spent a good hour one evening following some enemy warlock around doing that to him in Arathi Highlands. I hid the best I could, and he never did see me, or if he did he didn't acknowledge it.
Jan 22nd 2008 9:32AM Apply the appropriate reward for the behavior displayed, positive or negative. Don't patronize children, or adults, who act in a manner that exceeds your group's threshhold. All you do is reinforce their behavior, as they don't realize any permanent reprocussions for it.
Not everyone is entitled to a trophy just because they play a sport, nor is everyone entitled to inclusion just because they play a game. You decide where your tolerance ends and make no excuses for it.
Jan 18th 2008 10:40AM General
- Some players may notice improved data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas.
- Character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster. You’re not hearing voices, there really are people in Shattrath!
- Felspine the Greater in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
- Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
- Using a castsequence macro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where warlocks still appear to be successful in various situations. Warlocks will now no longer win anything.
- Fear still not working as intended: Fear: Reduced to 5 seconds; cast time increased to 10 seconds; breaks on all damage (including DoT); now shares global potion cooldown.
Jan 17th 2008 12:11PM That's it! They REALLY need to nerf locks over this!
Jan 16th 2008 1:16PM Nor should you assume that the spelling and/or grammar was any of their doing. Any writing samples provided by the children were likely editted for spelling and grammar. And I really don't see a great orator in either of them. In fact, the mother chimed in on the 9 year old's comment, almost as if to cut him off...maybe to prevent him from saying something stupid?