Feb 9th 2010 4:40PM I'd have to respectfully disagree that "unholy is much more complicated with a lot more things to juggle and watch, and stats are more confusing"... its actually the same if not slightly easier then blood.
Perhaps you're thinking of Frost DPS where you need to effectively use RIME and KillingMachine to get max DPS.
Feb 1st 2010 4:32PM So you wanna fill a raid slot eh?
I lead a regular group in ICC10 every week, so what's the criteria needed to get into my 10's?
1. Be nice, be enjoyable to run with, don't be a douch in vent
2. Be appropriately geared / spec'd for the content we're running - means be in the gear & spec range that would allow you to perform acceptably without someone else having to over-compensate for you...
3. Know how to learn from mistakes (yours - the raids - and others); Wipes will happen, and often they will come in handfuls... if you can't learn from the mistakes, or decide to nerd rage don't expect another invite.
4. Be patient, just because you didn't get to raid this week doesn't mean you won't be able to go next week, people have other things to do and take care of out of game and that means a free spot for some lucky person to fill... that could be you! ;)
5. Don't piss me (the raid leader) off, if we're in the middle of an encounter and I see you whispering me (or find out you're chatting with someone else), or talking in vent for no good reason you've won yourself a seat on the bench.
It's okay to be relaxed and have fun, just know when its time to get focused and when its time to let loose.
Dec 15th 2008 4:54PM I have an 80 Rogue, and I've not had too many problems finding groups. On the whole, every pull has become and AoE pull. Not once have I been asked, or needed to CC (nor has any other CC class in my party at the time). What i do find distressing is that almost every other class can out DPS me without even trying.
I can't heal, I can't tank, all I can do is DPS, so to see some offspec running around and out dps me without even trying, while wearing half the quality gear I have is borderline frustrating.
I'm not saying a revamp of the class is in order, but we are in need of some mild PvE damage buffage.
Nov 19th 2007 12:32PM Guild Hazing 101
P.Warrior: So guys... at what point do the rest of you plan on unstealthing and giving me a hand?
Nov 16th 2007 1:14PM wow, maybe not useful to the hardcore raider or pvper, as they already know what they are looking for, but to me a casual this is awesome.
PvE vs PvP rating is of use too.
Should do this for every class... nice one Elizabeth, I approve!
Nov 14th 2007 12:05PM I have once again found the fun in playing my lv64 enchance shammy... the new talent Shamanistic Focus combined with the buffed water shield is just a godsend. I finally have mana to spare and then some!!!
Thank you blizz, I had nearly lost all hope for the class / tree.
Oct 29th 2007 12:04AM I have a lv29 twink, and the primary reason for making him was a simply reply to opposing faction twinks. There are a few BG items which last you 8-10 levels, and beat any instance drop you can get, however you need the marks and honor to get them. While on my main twinks made getting the marks a living nightmare... try getting 20 wsg marks with all losses, trust me it sucks big time. So i created a twink to kill other twinks, a TK as I like to call him. I only go after twinks, and when there are mostly regular players going at it I just say defense for minimal griefing.