Dec 14th 2008 10:31PM Any chance they'll let me use badges of justice to buy new badges? Or possibly a reduction in prices for lvl 7o badge gear? I'm basically looking for any reason NOT to use as many of my lvl 70 badges for gems to Auction off.
Nov 13th 2008 4:15PM P0lar Bear mount please and thank you.
Nov 10th 2008 10:54AM YAR! I be wantin me one o' them thar polar bumbles.
Nov 6th 2008 10:31AM Double bacon chee
Oct 9th 2008 11:15AM Nobody liked my tabard color, so I'll try again.
Sep 10th 2008 12:45PM Achievements are cool, but what do I do with Achievement Points? Is it like AP in EQ/EQII, or is it something flimsier?
Sep 3rd 2008 10:49AM Mr. Dulaney beat me to it. Share the wealth, guys. I'd love to sit and grind primals or mine or farm disenchantables, but there's two things holding me back:
1) I'm a Dad of two (4 and 10mos), so I don't have much time to play, and when I do, it's late at night and I'm already tired.
2) I'm lazy. When I do play, I'd prefer to have fun, not just sit there hitting refresh on the auction house window.
Any tips or tricks you could recommend would be most appreciated.
Aug 27th 2008 11:58AM Cutthroat Crimson
Aug 26th 2008 10:46AM Violent Vermillion, if it hasn't been taken yet.
1. acting with or characterized by uncontrolled, strong, rough force: a violent earthquake.
2. caused by injurious or destructive force: a violent death.
3. intense in force, effect, etc.; severe; extreme: violent pain; violent cold.
4. roughly or immoderately vehement or ardent: violent passions.
5. furious in impetuosity, energy, etc.: violent haste.
ver·mil·ion also ver·mil·lion
1. A bright red mercuric sulfide used as a pigment.
2. A vivid red to reddish orange. Also called Chinese red, cinnabar.