Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
BlogComments
Joystiq11 Comments
WoW56 Comments
Massively2 Comments

Recent Comments:

Anti-Aliased Special Edition: Net neutrality, the FCC, Comcast, and Glenn Beck pt. 2 {Massively}

Apr 8th 2010 2:16AM So how many of you have actually lived somewhere with a government supported internet?

In South Korea, where i live as an American expat, poor people can get internet subsidies. And the internet here is so bad it's only like 10 times as fast and half the price of the internet in America. How awful things are...

We see similar results, higher speed for lower costs in lots of other country's which had a central plan develop in the last 10-15 years to make sure that they had good internet.

Clarification on Cataclysm dispel mechanics {WoW}

Apr 6th 2010 8:01PM I really don't understand the decsion to apply a bunch of nerfs here.

Since mana efficency is the big thing for healers this expansion why not just say healers can dispell your shit at significant cost but they can all dispell everything.

Why Blizzard can't (and won't) sell gold {WoW}

Mar 4th 2010 9:11PM If we understand that time, gold and money all are a sort of currency and that in some proportion they're already equal.

That is to say a certain amount of gold=a certain amount of money=a certain amount of time...then like we already have had a massive inflation problem.

Why should someone with a lot of time have an advantage but someone with a lot of money not have an equal advantage. Everyone knows the adage that time is money and the reality in life is you tend to have one or the other.

Spiritual Guidance: Ghostcrawler on priests {WoW}

Feb 28th 2010 10:33PM I've played a priest since Classic too and I don't understand the notion that it's okay for priests to be second best at everything.

In that time i've also rolled all the other healing classes. I enjoy things about my priest but if i'm really being honest it sucks that I'm always not quite as good as one of my other characters.

Totem Talk: Thunder! Thunder! Thunderstorm, ho! {WoW}

Feb 16th 2010 11:06PM I feel like if you haven't already thought about how to use this spell without pissing people off you shouldn't be allowed to use it without a glyph.

Joyswag: Xbox 360 Holiday Games Bundle {Joystiq}

Dec 17th 2009 11:56AM I've been nice.

Breakfast Topic: How do you feel about the new LFG system? {WoW}

Oct 29th 2009 8:20AM I'm a little bit apprehensive.

It seems like this gives the player less control over who they pug with which i can't really see as good.

I know who a lot of the bad players are on my server but i don't know like all the bad players on my battlegroup.

Maybe i'm just spoiled with 2 healers and a tank/healer so i hardly ever have trouble finding a group but i mean is it going to check to make sure the guy who clicks tank actually like is defense capped before it accepts him or is it just gonna be screw you this is the tank we matched you with.

Infinity Ward responds to Modern Warfare 2 dedicated server petition {Joystiq}

Oct 20th 2009 11:18PM I've heard about these nub servers now a few times on discussions about that? I mean isn't that the biggest joke. Like in an RTS anyways naming something nubs only or something of that nature is just an invitation to get the worst gang raping if you're actually a nub.

But actually i'm pretty sure your numbers are backwards. Most people who buy a game never even play online. It's actually like the 2% who get rewarded by the current system because when the other 98% try out multiplayer they're sodomized.

Spiritual Guidance: Don't be that priest {WoW}

Oct 20th 2009 6:59PM It wouldn't be a problem if they switch to a lock, mage or hunter i can heal through them just as easily as the tank. That's why a 3k sp disc priest rocks so hard in 5 mans provided everyone's dps is rocking to a level that i'd even bother healing you through the daily then it really doesnt matter if you get aggro.

I guess it's worth pointing out that i only do the daily with people from my guild and a select group of people. Having three healers geared for heroic toc (priest, pally shaman) gives me a lot of control over who i join.

Spiritual Guidance: Don't be that priest {WoW}

Oct 20th 2009 6:11PM Holy Nova spam isn't always a bad idea just don't be retarded about it. I use it every time i do onyxia. I put my shields on everyone who needs them and then go to town till they burst through the shield. I also do it a ton in 5 mans because in t9 gear most 5 man trash can't burn through a power word shield before they die.

I also psychic scream in Violet Hold for no good reason. Mostly because it's harmless and makes the boring trash packs a little less boring.