Mar 17th 2011 10:52AM - Do something with Arator the Redeemer please. He's the son of two major lore characters and appears to be a paladin of some renown if he has a title, but he does nothing! At the very least Blizzard could give him something to do until they find a way to put Turalyon and Alleria into the game. His counterparts Garrosh Hellscream and Dranosh Saurfang got expanded roles...why not Arator?
-The *real* conclusion of the worgen starting area. The current ending is so Obvious Beta that it's painful to look at. Shipping the worgen off to Darkshore to be night elves 2.0 while finishing (or not?) the rest of the quests is sloppy as hell, especially when playing as the worgen race is one of the main selling points of the expansion. Also, they need to give Alliance characters a formal introduction to Ivar Bloodfang. Most Alliance players don't know who he is or why he's hunting Godfrey in the SFK quests. As it stands now, the quests seem to operate under the assumption that you've leveled a Horde character through Silverpine Forest. Rumor has it that the Alliance were supposed to get quests that mirrored the Silverpine Forest experience, but they got cut for time, resulting in the Obvious Beta ending mentioned earlier and Alliance players meeting a questgiver in SFK they should be familiar with but aren't. The ball dropped here is almost as big as the one dropped on the draenei.
-That quest on Bloodmyst Isle where Vindicator Saruan was hinted to have turned into something monstrous and that we would encounter him soon...but we never did.
-Hell, the draenei in general. Even Blizzard admitted the dropped the ball on them.
-The return of Danath Trollbane to Stromgarde has been hinted at, and I hope they implement this. Danath coming back and reclaiming Stromgarde from his now-undead cousin could be an epic story.
- Lillian Voss. Her story has potential, and it would be a shame if they just dropped it.
-Jarod Shadowsong. He shows up during Hyjal questing with no explanation as to where the hell he's been for the last ten thousand years or so. Does Shandris know he's still alive? Who knows!
-Speaking of Shadowsongs...Maeiv. Is she alive? Does she know her brother's alive (or even if she cares)? Is she helping Akama with cleansing the Black Temple? Did she die?
-Where is Gallywix? He just...disappears after the starting area. No explanation is given, and some random Trade Prince is in his villa instead. Again, no explanation given as to who this guy is or why he's in Gallywix's villa.
-CALIA MENETHIL. That is all.
Aug 17th 2010 8:33PM Neat idea.
Nov 19th 2009 9:30AM I have a list! :D
- Arator is wandering around Honor Hold with no purpose. What happened to the storyline that had us help him find his dad Turalyon (and presumably Alleria as well)? We players were told that we would meet all five heroes of the Alliance Expedition during BC, but Turalyon and Alleria are still MIA. No, "They are in the portal worlds" is not a valid answer.
-Speaking of portal worlds, we were told by Blizz that we would visit some during BC. While that obviously fell through, you can still see that Death's Door in Blade's Edge has one that is as inactive as the Dark Portal used to be, and there are others in a less active state in Zangarmarsh and Nagrand.
- I don't know whether or not Blizzard lacked time in creating quests in certain zones, but Alliance got totally shafted out of the lore and history of Oshu'gun. When I found out that Oshu'gun was part of a large series of Horde-only quests, I was like "WTF". You would think that the ship that the Draenei arrived on Draenor with would be an integral part of Alliance questing in Nagrand, but I guess rescuing Corki for the umpteenth time was more important. I only found out what its purpose was after reading about it on WoWwiki.
- The Azjol-Nerub underground zone. DO WANT.
- The Utgarde Keep raid. This would have been epic.
- The original purpose of Crystalsong Forest. I refuse to believe that Blizzard designed a zone with a quest hub for each faction, then not give the hubs any quests. There was a purpose to it, most likely to further the Sunreaver/Silver Covenant storyline, but it got scrapped somehow.
- Aerial combat in Wintergrasp.
- Unu'pe has npcs, merchants, a mailbox, and a flight point, but no quests. WTF?
Everything else has already been said.
Oct 8th 2009 8:55AM On Draenor US, Alliance side, there is this one guy named Magicevan (a human mage) that does nothing but organize PvP premades (Mostly Alterac Valley, with the occasional For The Alliance thrown in). He spams trade looking for people to join him while at the same time telling everyone how much they suck at PvP and how much he rules, despite having been pwned numerous times by half the server during duels. As a result, most of the Alliance side of the server hates him.
Another character in our trade chat is Armani, whose gimmick (as evidenced by his name) is that he's a tailor that sells overpriced shirts that do miraculous things to the person that bought them. His ads posted into trade chat are hilarious. "Bella felt unattractive for a long time, but ever since she bought an Armani shirt, vampires and werewolves are vying for her attention! Dreams DO come true with Armani!" is a (paraphrased) example.
Oct 2nd 2009 10:42PM Has no one noticed that in the NPC list, there is a Valentine's Day boss listed? :S
Sep 11th 2009 11:14AM Lack of basic research is bad. The next biggest wiki on the Wikia network is Wookieepedia at over 70k articles, not some fail cooking wiki with only 48k. I'm also pretty sure that Wookieepedia has helped Wikia's growth almost as much as WoWwiki and Twilight wiki, seeing as how it is one of Wikia's oldest wikis while the other two are recent additions to the network.
Jun 24th 2009 7:41AM For those who don't want to go through over 9000 pictures to get the names of the sets, here's a list:
Windrunner (Both factions, it seems)
Nov 6th 2008 2:27PM insert comment here