Aug 27th 2007 3:32AM The all-druid guild Druids of the Beast once organized an all-druid raid of Karazahn. The tanking/healing/dps were fine, but there were some other problems that made this much harder for the druids then it was for the paladins:
- No CC on Moroes, which meant that all the adds had to be tanked and killed. Also, no bubbles for Garrote, so by the end of the fight everyone had it on.
- No dispelling on Maiden for Holy Fire, so very heavy DOT damage to the entire raid.
- No interrupts/spell stealing on R&J (the paladins had the same problem).
- No reliable AOE on Illhoof, which quickly made the imps unmanageable.
- Lack of fear immunity for the tank made Nightbane impossible, similar to the paladins.
So yes, it's much easier to do things as 10 paladins then as 10 druids. Paladins are overpowered. Pause for shock.
I will tell you, though - stealth running karazahn is THE BEST.