Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Madjap
  • Member Since Apr 7th, 2007

Are you Madjap? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW18 Comments

Recent Comments:

The Dos and Don'ts of getting a port {WoW}

Dec 23rd 2008 2:11PM I would have opened a portal in front of him and yelled, "Free port for all, except the douche next to me."

Behind the name could be fungi {WoW}

Nov 1st 2007 6:15PM Been called Madjap since HS for my play on the soccer field.

Mad = Crazy
Jap = japanese

However, blizzard found that i could not call myself a jap, because it would be offensive to me.

So i had to chg names. :(

Does the Horde really win every battleground? {WoW}

Oct 1st 2007 8:39PM The only reasoning I can think of about Horde starting to win AVs is that we have people actually playing now instead of afking in caves.

Insider Trader: Discovery zone {WoW}

Sep 21st 2007 1:24PM The cauldrons were pretty simple to learn. Alll I had to do was make 1 to 3 sets of the resisitance pots and learned the cauldrons.

Insider Trader: Discovery zone {WoW}

Sep 21st 2007 1:22PM I have learned Transmute Primal Life to Earth, Transmute Primal Mana to Fire, Flask of mighty resto, flask of fort, and when the patch is released will have binding light and pure death. There was a time when I didnt learn any, then all the sudden I learned 3 of them in 2 days.

Breakfast Topic: Karma comes around {WoW}

Jul 20th 2007 11:51AM I remember in Skettis I was gettin some mana thistle and dome alliance person, would run and pick it when I would land and get hit on by a mob. Later I aaw him fighting one of those elite trees, I just waited there and herbed it from him...made me giggle.

What's in a name? {WoW}

May 11th 2007 8:35PM Was called, kichigai no nihon no hito or kichigai nihonjin playing soccer in high school, and it just stuck.

Forum post of the day: Rez me, unworthy peons! {WoW}

May 7th 2007 12:37PM I play a holy priest as well and agree with most healers here, if I'm running so is everyone else. Of course if I'm SS'd, that's a dfferent story.

I really loved the "99% of the time a wipe is because of the healer, the other 1% its a mispull or lack of DPS." comment. I'm sure I can speak for a lot of other healers when I say that most wipes are from ppl not managing aggro or a tank not keeping aggro. I have pulled mobs off a tank from healing, so I wonder if brainwashed would say that's my fault.

More item tweaking going down on the PTRs {WoW}

May 4th 2007 12:46PM @1

LOL same here. wow site, wowiki, thotbot, any of those are blocked....trying to figure out how this place got passed it.

Latest changes on the PTR {WoW}

Apr 27th 2007 10:37AM I'm still trying to understand why CoH gets a "buff" if u wanna call it that. Personally, nerfing illumination isn't too wise. Instead, why dont they up the percentage on priests' clearcasting to try to match pally's illumination?

I would still like to see new 31 and 41 talents in holy that are useful, but i know that will never happen.