Dec 29th 2011 2:46AM OOH TURTLEZ
Mar 23rd 2010 5:37PM I remember reading something a while ago about someone who couldnt use both hands, and had developed something to allow him to use the Wii Remote to control the game.
I think this reiterates, if someone wants to play the game, they will.
Dec 13th 2009 6:15PM I just find that the comics drag on well past a punch line. at least npc has awesome wow-playing cats!
Dec 13th 2009 6:11PM I know he tries and everything, but that Noobz comic is possibly the most boring comic I have ever read.
Oct 26th 2009 12:39PM Warcraft relies on many established RPG elements to build upon the game that we play.
You are referencing books, they are referencing RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons.
I dont see you complaining about the Engineer in TF2 using a shotgun and wielding a wrench rather than sitting in an office somewhere.
Aug 7th 2009 8:32PM By comparison, even if it doesnt have alot of stamina, Plaguehound is quite good for a feral tank/offspec due to the expertise. A lack of crit and less agi make it not as desirable however. Guess it depends on your point of view.
Jun 10th 2009 9:16AM I read over the site before merging, it actually states that all blizzard properties will be merged soon anyway ie SC2 and D3, so we might as well bite the bullet and get the battle-bot!
Nov 9th 2008 8:26AM Rawr
Nov 8th 2008 10:04AM Hello fine sir,
May I sample some of your delicious cheese? No? Carry on then.
Oct 15th 2008 11:48AM What you might have missed:
- Boats and Zeppelins now have crews
- Paladin Judgements split into 3 (Wisdom, Light and Justice)
- There is now an option in the spellbook tab to only show max rank (untick the checkbox)
- Animations for mind flay, drain life, drain mana and drain soul have been updated graphically
- Hunter shots, dash and charge like abilities have been updated graphically
- Stablemasters will now reoffer you lost vanity pets you have received in the past from quests (ie Worg)
- Rogue stealth animations have reverted to previous "sliding" form
- Dynamic shadows are now in full effect while mounted, flying, etc
- Stranglethorne Vale had a nice bit of rainfall, complete with a thick fog (I have never seen it so atmospheric before)
- Mount in Booty Bay!