Mar 10th 2009 9:23AM Here's my wishlist for 3.1 that has about a 0.005% of happening
1) More 5 man instances
2) Ulduar won't turn into a raid people "pug" (Look at naxx right now)
3) More JC recipes, maybe even epic level boe gems
4) More socketed gear, its fun to customize
5) A legendary for caster dps
6) Flasks actually being used by the entire raid instead of the one or two guys with enough money to blow on it
7) It'd be nice to see something you could grind for rewards, like the Talbuk in BC, there isn't really anything you can sit and kill and expect something cool at the end of 10 hours
8) Some system that will point you in the direction of quests you didn't do or missed, maybe a NPC that tells you about quest hubs... wishful thinking I think and kind of pointless now that I've almost got 2 80's
9) Your character sheet will have a second tab (Similar to Diablo II and other games) for your "Other specs" gear or whatever you want. I don't care if I need to drop another 1000g for it.
10) A reason to go to 5 mans after you have all the gear, besides heirlooms, new rare drops?
11) Make spirit more interesting, they've said this but haven't implemented anything
12) Druid shapeshifting forms with some kind of reflection of the gear you're wearing, and an updated model
13) Reduce the # of mats needed for flasks or make them worth the mats
14) Buff the lvl 80 darkmoon cards so that "Nobles/Greatness" isn't the one you should definitely have because of how ridiculously good it is compared to the others.
15) More than 25 daily quests allowed, it's nitpicking but I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to do all of them. Its a little restrictive for no real reason, it used to be 10 because of limitations of the server.
16) It's a little late for this but I actually miss hard heroics
17) A buff to first aid, it was actually nice to have it in BC, now it's totally optional and doesn't really come in handy
18) RaF made leveling an alt a much more appealing option, but its also made me realize just how painful it is to level an alt without it.
19) Drastically improve the latency issues in WG
20) Tooltips that are correct based on talents (For example kings will say 2% stat increase even if its really 10%)
21) New gear models, too much of the same look
22) The ability to link players to your character sheet so you don't need to type out your stats every time you're asked
Feb 27th 2009 1:11PM My first reaction: WHY THE FUCK IS IT ONLY FOR MAX LEVEL
Alt whores unite!
Feb 16th 2009 8:32PM I have a Death Knight, a Mage, a Priest, a Druid, and a Rogue I'm spending my time between. The only one of these which is the max level is my Death Knight.
Dual specs would benefit my alts extremely, why should I be punished because it might "confuse" players, hell you know what confuses players the most? The first time they enter an instance, they are terrible and usually don't know how to play, why not remove instances until you hit max level, because.. you know... when you hit max level...
You suddenly develop the understanding of how your class works
Sounds like a cop-out from blizzard, they hate change more than overpowered classes going up to the nerf bat. It only took them 4 years to fix many inconveniences in the game, and there are still so many.
Let us have dual specs, no matter what level we are. Don't treat your player base like a bunch of sheep or you will be breeding a bunch of sheep.
Dec 19th 2008 7:09PM Can't do naxx, thanks a lot comcast.
Dec 19th 2008 5:42PM Been trying to level my alt all day, I've been disconnected about every 10 minutes, with about a 3 minute wait before I can reconnect. Cannot go to the Worldofwarcraft.com website when this happens. I live in the NW, Oregon. ISP = Comcast.
Dec 2nd 2008 2:07PM I hope one day Blizzard will tell us exactly what it does for the almost 12 hours of Maintenance they do so we can stop complaining about how they aren't doing enough for us and learn to appreciate them.
But for now...
WHY BLIZZ WHY
(4 Years and it never gets old)
Dec 2nd 2008 8:48AM Reading these comments makes me really want to get back to earning Loremaster on my DK, and the eventual flying mount gold that will come with it :)
I wonder if I will clear TBC with my DK fully once dual specs are released (currently frost and it's very hard to kill things quickly, besides aoe trains).
I might end up doing all of TBC I left behind just for the "completion".
Dec 2nd 2008 8:43AM Maybe I'm being picky, but these bandages don't really cut it for my Frost DK.
Dec 2nd 2008 8:23AM I really wish all of Azeroth would be redone completely. And maybe an instant travel to instances for the dungeons in Azeroth so people will actually do them, and buff the loot stats again and drop rates a lot :).
Make Azeroth feel like the majority of the game again.
I will admit I rushed to get to 80, but I did not do it by skipping around.. I did it by fully clearing a zone and then moving to the next with next-to-no-sleep till I hit 80. I did 76-80 without a break, that was intense. Now I'm walking around northrend in a few epics from heroics doing the quests in order from easiest to hardest until I'm a loremaster, partly for the epic flier that I want (Deathknight, didn't save for it on my main either) and man does it suck not having an epic flier. On my main I could zoom around and easily do dailies, I feel like I'm being punished for being poor on my DK right now. Well I just finished up Basin, so now I'm off to the next zone once the realms are up, I don't really read quest text.. I am more into the social part of the game, but I do dig the lore. Right now I'm a Frost DK with tanking gear, its hard to quest and I wish they would patch dual talents today instead of whatever they do on Tuesdays. Once that happens I will probably be done with northrend quests and have gotten loremaster, but it will be really awesome for going blood or whatever when I feel like doing dps. I think I'm gonna level a mage next, or a druid, probably after I do some raiding.
With all this new content I couldn't help but feel searing pain doing BC although it was brief, 58-68 took no time at all, but the quests were so mundane and the atmosphere did not involve you as much as it does now. And that reminds me of AZEROTH!! Blizzard, your next expansion pack should include a new class and don't bother with 80-90, instead make azeroth more engaging and beautiful than northrend so I can enjoy the game for the ages. Four years ago Azeroth amazed me, but now its seen as a generic kill 40 mobs, fetch this, fetch that, kind of grind that I do only to get to the high lvls where the fun begins. Fix Azeroth blizz, for the sake of alt whores.