Jul 22nd 2009 1:22PM I would like to win, please.
Apr 29th 2009 1:38PM I would like to win, please
Feb 13th 2009 4:25PM It's number 12? You mean there are 11 other idiots in tiny cars like this one out there???
Feb 11th 2009 1:44PM I could use one of these.
My solution to the financial crisis? Give the "toxic assets" to CEO's as bonuses!
Apr 30th 2008 9:40PM If anyone's getting ripped off here, it's the entire guild that cleared ZA. One guild member is getting 70-90g a day, from the sound of it. I hope he's spread that around his guild.
Apr 8th 2008 4:47PM Simple problem, simple solution: rotation your instance seeder. Have a different person through the door first every reset.
Mar 8th 2008 9:38AM I have (and also know people who) have /gquit with no hard feelings. Usually the following are required:
1. The current guild is a casual one.
2. The /gquitter has good relationships with most people in the guild.
3. The /gquitter is joining a progression guild.
4. The /gquitter leaves an alt or two in the casual guild.
5. Both the /gquitter and the casual guild as a whole have their heads on straight, and realize WoW is a game, and 'we're all friends here.'
Dec 20th 2007 1:29PM I find it disappointing that they're recycling raid bosses.
Dec 20th 2007 10:37AM I did the same thing...tab-targeting is sure to lose you friends.