Aug 4th 2010 5:37PM Personally I have felt that 'gold farmers' moved away over a year ago from the standard models of
* botting/standing in one area and farming items
* levelling toons
To me it seems that most farmers these days attempt to gain access to your account via nefarious means (password scraping, viruses, etc) in order to sell all of your gear and move your gold to the 'buyer'.
Oct 7th 2008 7:01PM My guild is starting to discuss how we might break down level 80 raiding content, ie when to do raids, what size, etc.
I haven't found a lot of information outside of 5 man dungeons regarding:
* What are the names of the 10/25 man instances?
* How many bosses are there in them?
* What sort of gear do they drop (specifically only after tokens or hateful/deadly) and in what mode
* Is there a form of progression through the sets of raid dungeons? For example in TBC your first step raiding choices were to gear up in Kara, Gruul and Mag and then progress onto SSC and TK and then to progress onto HS and BT. Now I know that eventually they removed the hard limit forcing you to progress through content before going to the next raid dungeon tier and opened up entrance to raids, but in a lot of cases you still needed most of the raiding group to have the gear to be able to progress swiftly.
* Is there an attunement required for it (or pre-req)?
Oct 8th 2007 6:00PM @ranova - You forgot about the flightform mount at 68 and ability not to get dazed and fall to your death for druids :)
Oh and stealth.
Pity druids dont have bubbles. They could then fly up into space.
Oct 4th 2007 4:50PM Anesthetic Poison doesn't rid you of threat - it is just a poison that in itself has no threat. Blizzard nerfed this early on to change its behaviour.
I still think it is a crazy decision. Sub is not an incredibly viable tree for raiding and doesnt create enough dps to need to reduce threat. The only reason that I see that Blizz wanted to introduce this is to begin some more radical changes in the sub tree to make it dps viable.
May 27th 2007 5:38PM Damn! You guys need to be more inventive. If someone asks my rogue to open a box without discussing it first sure I'll pick the lock.... but I won't hit the trade button.
If they put in a sufficent amount of money then I will trade in return. Usually though they just hit the trade button without putting in money and wait for me to hit my side. I don't. And so they wait. After about 30 second they figure it was a trade issue and try again.
I do the same thing. Another 30 seconds pass. Now usually clued up people give up at this point in time or hand over money. If they give up then I proceed to open trade windows in their face for another minute or so.
Yes I've wasted 2 mins of my time, but damn it has been funny for me and I've wasted heaps of their time.. and hopefully they will learn their lesson.