- Mad rogue beyond Thunderdome: Your guide to the Ring of Blood
The Ring of Blood is probably the most talked-about quest in the Outlands. It definitely has the most talked-about rewards -- a choice of six excellent weapons, including a two-handed axe, a rogue dagger, a fist weapon, a nice caster staff, the aforementioned Staff of Beasts, and a healing club.
- Five must-see quests at 70
I've discovered there are some pretty awesome quests to do even after you hit that final ding in Outland.
- Worst. Quests. Evar.
Those quests that you died a half dozen times attempting to complete. The quests that took hours of travel or multiple dungeon runs to complete. The quest that you completed after it went grey in your quest log simply because you refused to let the quest beat you.
- Sunwell Isle world quest walkthrough
- The Shattered Sun Offensive phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, and phase 4
- The lazy alt's ten must-do Outland quests
- There's things to do outside of Quel'danas, too!
- Drysc weighs in on questing
- Quest wrangling 101
- Captain Blackbeard's favorite piratical quests
- Know Your Lore Special: Top lore quests
- Best RP quest chains pre-Outland
- Your guide to Dailies: Cooking
Congratulations! You've hit level 70 and you're peering around Outland with hungry eyes. A multitude of new things have opened up for you, from soaring to new heights, to searching the world over for keys and epics. One of the most common activities that you'll want to begin are the daily quests, available mainly to level 70s, and often requiring certain prerequisite quests or even a certain riding skill.
- A guide to daily battleground quests
- Can you smell what the Rokk is cookin?
- Your guide to Dailies: Skettis (also see unlocking Skettis)
- Your guide to Dailies: Unlocking Blade's Edge
- Complete walkthrough of all Phase 1 Sunwell daily quests