In what can only be a completely serious and legitimate forum post, Community Manager Bashiok has shared the first set of patch notes for Warlords of Draenor. As ever with patch notes, we've pulled some of the most notable ones here, and the full list is after the break.
- Warlock -- All spells and abilities have been significantly revamped. Again. You'll figure it out.
- Warriors have been nerfed because reasons.
- Due to recent acquisitions, The Oculus is temporarily inaccessible.
- Despite concerns over workers' rights violations due to unreasonable weather conditions, Arthas has stated that people should let it go, and that he will indeed remain the final boss of Icecrown Citadel. The cold never bothered him anyway.
- We give up. Shaman is now spelled "Shawmun."
- Monk -- The amount healed by Healing Sphere has been increased by 1000%, because RUN OVER THE HEALING SPHERES.
Filed under: Humor