Here's a summarized list of the changes, with the full post by Vaneras copied for you beyond the link below.
- Amount of experience needed to level reduced by 15% per level between 20 and 60.
- Experience gained from completing quests increased between levels 30 and 60.
- Outdoor elite quests will now now be soloable, with the same (or better) rewards.
- About 60 new quests and a new goblin town based in Dustwallow Marsh (levels 30 to 40)
- Level ranges for old dungeons to be narrowed down a bit (so that if you are high enough to start them, you are high enough to finish them too)
- Increased questing experience for dungeon quests.
- Buffed up item drops from dungeon bosses.