Like Faience, I spent my end of beta event stuck in Shattrath City, watching world dragons get totally ignored by the city defenders. But apparently there was quite a lot of stuff going on in Azeroth that we missed, including ...
- Thrall leading a giant raid on Southshore, and Jaina Proudmoore doing the same in Crossroads. Tyrande Whisperwind also paid a visit to Tirasfal Glades.
- Dreadlord Tseric destroying Stormwind with giant warlocks.
- Developers Tyren and Ordinn turning into mechanicals and fighting in the Booty Bay arena.
- CM Eyonix spawning Ragnaros on top of community MVP Faizaniel.
- GMs taking requests for mob attacks outside of Orgrimmar.
- GM Kaellarina turning into a giraffe and trampling everyone.
- Boss on boss action, including Azerugos v. Kazzak, four Baron Rivendares fighting, and an invasion of Abominable Greenches.
Everyone was waiting to catch a glimpse of Vashj, Kael'Thas and Illidan, but the GMs chose not to have them running wild around the world. It's too bad that events like this can't happen on live servers -- there are too many servers for GMs to cover them all, and people would complain about their playtime being disrupted. But still, thanks for a lovely end of beta event!