- BigRedKitty has video of Gondria the new Spirit Beast on the PTR. He explores the talents of the rare beast and shows it in action.
- Part Time Druid spends time with on his Warrior and comes back with Five Rules for the Fresh Fury Warrior. He mostly covers how to increase DPS on raids, but has leveling advice as well.
- Zaltu at One Rogue's Journey takes a question from a reader about the viability of a Rupture-less Mutilate and impact of the Patch 3.1 Rogue Glyphs currently on the PTR.
- Just My Two Coppers has advice for those who play the Auction House on crowded servers.
- OutDPS posts the third in their three part series of using Hunter traps to deal with each boss in Naxx. This installment covers Gluth and Grobbulus.
Posts with tag Gondria
Daily Quest to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere.
Beast Masters around the world, rejoice! A new species of Spirit Beast has been tracked down on the Patch 3.1 PTR, which should alleviate the hunt around Sholazar Basin. This is a real Spirit Beast, by the way, and not the wooden (albeit wonderful) pull-toy that BRK has available through his site. The white tiger-skinned Gondria is a Level 77 rare elite that can be found in Zul'drak, presumably as difficult to pursue as the leopard-like Loque'nahak.
According to Beast Lore, Gondria will have Spirit Strike, the Moonfire-like ability unique to Spirit Beasts. Personally, I didn't care much for the spotted Loque'nahak, although I'm sure Matthew's wife disagrees vehemently. This ghostly (spectral?) white tiger looks much sexier, I think, and would go right along with the game's most expensive mount or its aspirational knock-off. So Hunters, you had all better get a lay of the land in Zul'drak, because as soon as Patch 3.1 comes out, the game will be afoot...