So far, we've seen:
- Mad Scientist, a minion with a deathrattle effect that puts pulls a secret from your deck.
- Stoneskin Gargoyle, a minion that returns to full health at the start of every turn.
- Stalagg, a legendary 7/5 minion with a deathrattle effect that summons Thaddius if Feugen has died in the same game.
- Sludge Belcher, a 3/5 minion with taunt who summons a 1/2 minion with taunt on death.
- Maexxna, a legendary 2/8 beast that destroys any minion it damages.
- Zombie Chow, a 1-mana 2/3 minion that restores health to the enemy hero when it dies.
- Deathlord, a 2/8 minion with taunt and a deathrattle that lets your opponent put a minion from their deck onto the battlefield.
- Echoing Ooze, a minion that summons an exact copy of itself at the end of the turn.
- Feugen, a legendary 4/7 minion with a deathrattle effect that summons Thaddius if Stalagg has died in the same game.
- Spectral Knight, a 4/6 minion that can't be targeted by spells or hero powers.
- Haunted Creeper, a 1/2 beast that summons two 1/1 spiders on death.
- Kel'Thuzad, a legendary 6/8 who, at the end of the turn, summons all friendly minions that were killed during the turn.
- Nerub'ar Weblord, a 1/4 that causes all minions with battlecry to cost 2 more mana.
- Unstable Ghoul, a 1/3 minion with taunt that deals one damage to all minions on death.
- Wailing Soul, a 3/5 minion that silences your other minions when summoned.
- Thaddius, a legendary 11/11 minion who's summoned when both Feugen and Stalagg have died in the same game.
Filed under: Hearthstone Insider