Most of us have at least a couple of alt projects that we're working on. Once you've leveled to seventy you get a feeling for which quests are a breeze and which ones are painful. Arross of Thorium brotherhood started a thread entitled Really bad quests where players listed their least favorite quests. Some honorable mentions include:
- Arross of Thorium. "I have to say so far the worst quest I have ever had was Super Sticky in Un'goro Crater. The drop rate isn't bad, it's horrible."
- Shrosarias of Burning Blade, "Any quests having to do with murloc. Murlocs = evil."
- Ashcroft of Smolderthorn, "Zeth'Gor Must Burn! had me tearing my hair out by the roots. It was so very demoralizing to go from BG-topper to single-quest-dyer in one fell swoop."
- Arteree of Rivendare, "Almost every quest in Westfall."
- Etamalgren, "imo, any escort quests are the worst quests overall, except for the skettis daily and the nagrand escort."