Posts with tag Patch2.0.12
That's right, folks. Today's a patch day for those of us playing on US realms. (No, I'm afraid the realms still aren't up, but, as long as nothing slips on Blizzard's end, we're getting close!) The patch is blissfully small -- a scant 5MB -- but if you have the opportunity, I'd suggest logging on to download it as soon as possible. (Beat the rush!) There are no surprises in the patch notes -- in fact, they're identical to the patch notes for the test realm, which went live on March 29th. Basically, we have some Mac performance improvements along with an assortment of bug fixes, including the unfortunate change the auto-unstuck feature that will cause it to burn your hearthstone cooldown. (If you're still curious, full patch notes, short and sweet, are after the jump.)
Yep, you read that correctly. We've got a new patch up and running on the public test realms. As you may have guessed from the patch number, the official changes in this patch are relatively minor (this isn't 2.1 or anything!), primarily consisting of bug fixes. (These patch notes are via a post on the forums by Drysc. However, official patch notes should show up here tomorrow.) Can't wait to find out what's in store? Well, don't get too excited, because here they are:
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
- Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.
- Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
- Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
- The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
- The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
- Various localization fixes have been applied.