- We also chatted about achievements and why I can't wait for them. And I forgot to mention: the best thing about achievements? Blizzard is giving us another ding graphic for them, this time white! I love that graphic!
- We talked about the Authenticator, and how it's not quite as secure as everything thought.
- We all agreed that the mounts and small pets getting out of our bags was a great change.
- Turpster told us about his experience playing the Wrath beta so far and what he thinks of Death Knights and the new zones.
- And we answered a lot of emails: we talked about /played time and why it shouldn't be completely embarrassing, and why raiding isn't quite yet done before the next expansion.
And finally, Turpster has not yet posted the mp3 of our song (though I'm not sure why you'd want to listen to it any more than you have to), but dotOrion on the WoW Radio forums has cut it directly out of the podcast recording, so if you really want an MP3 of the tune (for blackmail purposes or anything else you need it for), there you go.