The Blizzard developers have posted their answers to the latest round of the Ask A Dev series, this time focusing on professions. Some of the major highlights:
- Blizzard wants to add more "fun themed" items in enchanting, like magic lanterns.
- Blizzard will "give it a shot" at adding unique icons if you're tracking more than one harvestable item in the minimap.
- Book of Glyph Mastery will no longer be required -- discovery spells will let you discover every possible glyph!
- Chaos Orbs will become unbound in a future patch.
- Archaeology dailies are being added in a future patch.
Filed under: News items