- First team to 1600 gold wins.
- Capturing mines earns gold per mine per second.
- There are three mines in a line. From north to south, Pandaren, Center, Goblin.
- Horde have a minor advantage capping the Goblin mine, Alliance with the Pandaren mine.
- Carts can be picked up by clicking them. Picking up a cart removes 200 gold from your opponent's total, capturing the cart adds 200 gold to yours. If they return the cart before it's captured, they get that 200 gold back.
- You pick up the cart in the opposing faction base, and carry it all the way back to your own base. Killing the cart carrier makes them drop it, then it can be picked up or returned. Some speed boosts work while you're pulling the cart.
- Priority to win: Hold 2 bases, prevent the enemy from capturing your cart, capture the enemy cart. More detail here.