- Oshu'gun? That's what the orcs call the mountain in Nagrand. But the draenei that remember the mountain for the vessel it was still use its original name -- the Genedar.
- Tyrande and Malfurion officially co-lead the night elves. Tyrande is no longer the sole leader.
- Sadly, the Shatterspear tribe is no more, although some may have escaped and found shelter within the Horde or other organizations.
- Just who the heck is Trade Prince Donais? Well ... he isn't Horde, exactly...
- There is a distinct difference between the vrykul and Kvaldir, and it involves the Curse of Flesh.
Posts with tag blizzard-lore
It's been quite some time since we've had a new round of Ask a CDev, addressing and answering lore questions from players. But the answers for round IV of the popular feature have been released, including quite a few questions with interesting implications. This time around, the questions were drawn directly from Twitter, and they address a variety of topics. Some highlights include:
I think my favorite relationship in Cataclysm was the father/son bonding and relationship building that went on between Eitrigg and his son Ariok. Eitrigg seems to want to bring his son along for the ride as he redeems his people and weeds out the bad blood amongst the Blackrock clan. Ariok is proud to serve under his father, and that relationship feels real, honest, and not forced. Just a father and son doing something together that they love -- subterfuge and war.
Head on over to the thread and help out Nyorloth with his first post on the lore forums. Another hearty welcome to Nyorloth!
Filed under: Lore
Blizzard's creative development team is gearing up for another round of lore questions and answers from the players and fans. Last time, we had some pretty interesting answers to pressing questions. I hope this go-around we get even more awesome answers, especially to some of my own pressing questions, such as how the creative team is going to deal with Sylvanas, as well as what Deathwing's reaction to the now canonically dead Sinestra will be.
Here is the thread where you can leave a question, and here is the official post.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.