Just released is the initial official list of patch 3.3.5 known issues... and it's a big one. Some of the major highlights:
- Performing the /eat emote while dancing as a male Blood elf can cause some very unnatural character movement.
- Pit of Saron - Scourgelord Tyrannus can remount Rimefang during the encounter.
- The last remaining player in a random instance group can miss out on Random Dungeon loot.
- Players from different servers can't trade dungeon items necessary to progress through the dungeon.
- The Twilight Orbs periodically disappear during Phase 2 of the Halion encounter.
- It is possible for a level 70 to receive the Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard.
- You cannot get the "Call To Arms" Achievement through the Looking for Battleground feature.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
The complete list after the break.
Filed under: News items