First, here's a quick list of the new changes (thanks to Elrahd):
- Moonfire and Sunfire are now two separate spells independent of Eclipse. Base damage of DoT component damage for both spells increased by 50% and duration reverted to 18 seconds.
- When Celestial Alignment is activated, casting Moonfire will apply both DoTs.
- Crits from Starfire and Wrath increase the duration of Moonfire and Sunfire respectively by 2 seconds. Starsurge crits increases both by 2 seconds. This effect is independent of Eclipse.
- Fae Empowerment no longer exists.
- Euphoria is no longer a proc but a passive that guarantees double energy generation from nukes outside of Eclipse.
- Shooting Stars proc rate now 30%, down from 40%.
- Astral Communion now channels 25 eclipse energy per second for 4 seconds, from 15 energy per second for 7 seconds.
- New PvP 4 set bonus allows Astral Communion to be channeled while moving.